Forest Hill Resort is one of the most visited resort in Davao City located at La Vista Subdivision in Diversion road. It is owned by Santos Land Development Corporation (SLDC) and surrounded by hills with forest trees, giving a cool ambiance on the entire resort.
Forest Hill is a good venue if you want to relax or spend some time with your family and friends. It is also a recommended place for family gatherings and reunions. If you have an unplanned visit, you will not worry for food because the resort has its own canteen serving meals for you.
The resort is composed of 4 pools in total, one for adults, then an interconnected pool for kids featuring slides, fountains and other structures kids will definitely love. They also offer Zip line experience that stretches from adult pool up to the kiddie pool. The resort also has animal sculptures and kiddie playground.
So, if you wanna relax and pamper yourself from the stress of life without going far then this is the place perfect for you. The Forest Hill Resort is open at 10am to 9pm daily.
How to get there
- You can either ride a taxi or a jeepney that has routes going to Matina. Then drop at Matina Balusong or Matina Crossing. Then hail a motorcycle to La Vista Subdivision. Just tell the driver to drop you at Forest Hill.
Entrance Fee (inclusive of cottage and use of pool)
- Adult – 120Php
- Kids – 120Php
- PWDisabilities – 90Php
- Cottages (tent, open and nipa huts)
- Shower room/ Comfort Rooms
- Function Hall
- Kiddie Pool
- Adult Pool
- Kids Playground
- Washing Area
- Zipline (Non operational as of the moment)
- 0917 834 7743
- La Vista Monte 1, Diversion Road, Matina Balusong 8000 Davao City, Philippines