SM City Davao
SM City Davao is a large shopping mall located in Matina, Davao City, Philippines. It is the first SM Mall in the Mindanao region, opening to the public on November 17, 2001. The mall has a gross floor area of 125,143 square meters and houses over 600 stores, including department stores, supermarkets, specialty shops, restaurants, and cinemas.
SM City Davao is a popular destination for shoppers and tourists alike. It is home to a wide variety of stores and restaurants, as well as a number of entertainment options, including a bowling alley, a game arcade, and a movie theater. The mall is also a popular venue for convetional events and concerts.
SM City Davao is located at Quimpo Boulevard, Matina, Davao City. It is open from 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM, seven days a week. Get direction or check out our website https://smsupermalls.com/mall-directory/sm-city-davao/information
- Ecoland Subdivision Basketball Court, Quimpo Blvd cor. Tulip and Ecoland Drive, Matina Pangi Road, Davao City
- How to Make Your Hotel Stay Exciting & Relaxing Blogs & Trends
- Beyond Food: What Non-Food Products Need Halal… Certification
- WOFEX Mindanao Guide: 9 Ultimate Preparation Tips and Expert… National / International
- King City Of The South Lifestyle / Culture
- Top 9 Tourist Spots in Davao City Tourism & Hospitality
- Best Top Companies To Work In Davao Blogs & Trends