Davao City Hall
The Davao City Hall is the seat of the government of Davao City, Philippines. It is located in the heart of the city, on San Pedro Street. The building was designed by architect Juan Arellano and was completed in 1926.
It is a three-story building with a neoclassical style. The main entrance is flanked by two Doric columns. The building has a central rotunda with a dome. The Davao City Hall is a National Historical Landmark.
- (082) 241 1000
- City Hall Dr, Poblacion District, Davao City
- Best Top Companies To Work In Davao Blogs & Trends
- Top 10 High-Demand Jobs to Watch Out for in 2023: Skills You… Blogs & Trends
- 5 Companies in Davao City: Driving Economic Growth Economic Development
- Finding the Best Construction Company in Davao City Blogs & Trends
- Job Advancement in Davao City: Opportunities, Challenges,… Blogs & Trends
- Ramadan in Davao City: An Insight Into Islamic Culture… Blogs & Trends